Hello June! And hello sunshine!
With a fresh new month comes the need for fresh new content for your marketing campaigns, digital communications and social media channels… and if you’re looking for some inspiration when it comes to content ideas for June, then you’re in the right place!
We’ve summarised some key events, themes and ideas for your aesthetics, beauty, medical and / or wellness business below… with hashtags and other suggestions to get your creative juices flowing. Thank us later – and be sure to follow our Instagram, for more content ideas and marketing tips!
June 2023 Overview:
- Pride Month – Show your support for the LGBTQ+ community and observe #PrideMonth. An opportunity to discuss treatments you offer that are popular with the LGBTQ+ community (think: gender reassignment surgery, filler treatments to alter patients’ faces to look more feminine / masculine) and generally show your support; educating your followers and assuring LGBTQ+ individuals that they are safe & welcome in your clinic
- National Migraine and Headache Awareness Month – An opportunity to talk about the physical & emotional impact of both migraines & headaches, as well as how Botox can be used to lessen the symptoms #MigraineAndHeadacheAwarenessMonth
- National PTSD Awareness Month – If you post about mental health conditions, PTSD Awareness Month could be a great opportunity to further educate your followers on the topic #PTSDAwarenessMonth
- National Fresh Fruit and Vegetables Month – A great way to talk about specific fruits, veg and vitamins & the roles they play in keeping our bodies healthy. If you’re a nutritionist, this is a super relevant one! You could also use this opportunity to talk about the use of certain fruit & veg in skincare products, and the benefits they have for the skin
- June 4th is National Clean Beauty Day – #NationalCleanBeautyDay
- June 4th is National Cancer Survivors Day – #CancerSurvivorsDay
- June 8th is World Brain Tumour Day – #WorldBrainTumorDay
- June 9th is World Antiphospholipid Antibody Syndrome (APS) Day – #WorldAPSDay
- June 10th is National Herbs & Spices Day – An opportunity to talk about the benefits of certain herbs and spices on our health / hair / skin and in skincare ingredients – e.g. turmeric, garlic, rosemary – #HerbsAndSpicesDay
- June 14th is World Blood Donor Day – #WorldBloodDonorDay, #WBDD #BeAHero
- June 15th is National Smile Power Day – A great opportunity to talk about teeth / lip / smile line related tweakments & topics #SmilePowerDay
- June 17th – National Eat Your Vegetables Day – An opportunity to talk about specific veg and vitamins & the roles they play in keeping our bodies healthy. If you’re a nutritionist, this is a super relevant one! You could also use this opportunity to talk about the use of certain veg in skincare products, and the benefits they have for the skin
- June 18th – Father’s Day
- June 10th is National Rose Day & the 19th is World Martini Day – An opportunity to talk about the impact of alcohol on the skin #NationalRoseDay #WorldMartiniDay
- June 19th – World Sickle Cell Awareness Day – #WorldSickleCellDay
- June 21st – National Selfie Day – Your skin is 90% of your selfie – how to get selfie ready skin #NationalSelfieDay
- June 23rd – National Hydration Day – The benefits staying hydrated with plenty of water have for our skin, bodies and overall health. This could also be posted about in terms of the skin – and how important hydration is for healthier, younger looking complexions (even discussing treatments such as Profhilo and the Hydrafacial #NationalHydrationDay
- June 25th – World Vitiligo Day – An annual event designed to build global awareness on the skin condition. Interesting topics could be the difference between hyperpigmentation & Vitiligo, treatments / skincare products to help treat the condition, how to diagnose Vitiligo, talking about Vitiligo and what is is / what causes it, the beauty of models with vitiligo etc #WorldVitiligoDay
- June 26th – National Coconut Day – A chance to post about the health benefits of coconuts – as well as their use in skincare and haircare products, and how they benefit our skin (think: coconut oil). These superfoods have many health benefits #NationalCoconutDay
- June 27th – National PTSD Awareness Day – If you post about mental health conditions, PTSD Awareness Day could be a great opportunity to further educate your followers on the topic #NationalPTSDAwarenessDay
- June 27th – National Sunglasses Day – A great opportunity to talk about optical health, as well as general sun safety. The sun is the leading cause of premature skin ageing – and sunglasses prevent both damage to your eyes and wrinkles around the eyes caused by squinting #NationalSunglassesDay
- June 30th – Social Media Day #SocialMediaDay
- Men’s Health Week – 12th – 18th June (ends on Father’s Day) – A great opportunity to highlight men’s health issues, aesthetic concerns, male patient results at your clinic and treatments that benefit / are popular with males #MensHealthWeek
- National Nursing Assistants Week June 5th – 11th June
Did you find this post helpful? Will you be using any of these ideas in your content strategy for June?