Wow, it’s March already – February seemed to fly by!
With a fresh new month comes the need for fresh new content for your marketing campaigns, digital communications and social media channels… and if you’re looking for some inspiration when it comes to fresh March content ideas, then you’re in the right place!
We’ve summarised some key events, themes and ideas for your aesthetics, beauty, medical and / or wellness business below… with hashtags and other suggestions to get your creative juices flowing. Thank us later – and be sure to follow our Instagram, for more content ideas and marketing tips!
March 2023 Overview:
- March is Women’s History Month – as well as being home to International Women’s Day on the 8th. A great opportunity to celebrate the amazing women in our lives! Not forgetting Mother’s Day on the 19th
- March is also Endometriosis Awareness Month (and Endometriosis Awareness Week, 3rd March – 10th March), raising awareness of this debilitating condition, which affects thousands of people with ovaries across the globe every single day
- March is National Nutrition Month, which is a great opportunity for those offering diet, wellness and nutrition consultancy & services to show off your specialisms online. Another notable event for you this month: National Registered Dietitian Nutritionist Day, 8th March
- March 17th is St Patrick’s Day – one to celebrate with your Irish followers!
- Finally, March is national Caffeine Awareness Month… which is a great talking point when it comes to looking at the impact caffeine has on our health, skin, and what it does in our skincare products
- National Dentist’s Day, 6th March (with dental assistants recognition week also running 5th – 11th March)
- International Women’s Day, 8th March: this year’s theme is #EmbraceEquity. Be sure to check out the official International Women’s Day website for further resources and information on how you can support this important awareness event #IWD2023 #EmbraceEquity
- National Peel Day – US holiday, 10th March: if you offer chemical peels or other facial peel treatments in your clinic, #NationalPeelDay is a great day to talk about them!
- National No Smoking Day – US holiday, 11th March: the effects of smoking on your health, as well as your skin
- Sleep Awareness Week, 12th-18th March: with World Sleep Day taking place on the 17th March #WorldSleepDay #SleepDay
- National Lips Appreciation Day, 16th March: a great opportunity to show off your favourite lip products, or lip transformations!
- Mother’s Day (UK), 19th March #MothersDay #MothersDay2023
- National Stretchmark Day – US holiday, 19th March: a day dedicated to honouring & embracing our stretch marks – and a great opportunity to talk about them on social media, as well as recommended treatments & skincare
- World Oral Health Day, 20th March #OralHealthDay #WorldOralHealthDay
- International Day of Happiness, 20th March
- National Doctors Day / Doctors Day – (US) 30th March #DoctorsDay
Did you find this post helpful? Will you be using any of these ideas in your content strategy for March?