The fresh new month is finally here, after one of the longest January’s known to man!!
With a fresh new month comes the need for fresh new content for your marketing campaigns, digital communications and social media channels… and if you’re in a bit of a funk / need some inspiration when it comes to fresh February content, then you’re in the right place!
We’ve summarised some key events, themes and ideas for your aesthetics, beauty, medical and / or wellness business below… with hashtags and other suggestions to get your creative juices flowing. Thank us later – and be sure to follow our Instagram, for more content ideas and marketing tips!
February 2023 Overview:
- February is UK LGBT+ History Month. It’s also Black History Month.
- February is also home to Valentine’s & Galentine’s Days – a great time to share love & appreciation for loved ones, friends & followers. Not to mention International Self Love Day on the 13th February
- The 6th-12th February is Race Equality Week
- February is also home to National Patient Recognition Week (US) which takes place the first week in February
- 1st February: World Hijab Day
- 2nd February: Time to Talk Day – a great opportunity to discuss mental health #TimeToTalk. Similarly, the 24th Feb is Emotional Health Day #EmotionalHealthDay
- 3rd February: National Women Physicians Day (US) – honouring the path that female doctors have paved since 1849. #WomensDocsInspire
- 4th February: World Cancer Day – symptoms to be aware of, conversations to have with your doctor #WorldCancerDay
- 9th February: National Toothache Day – a good one for dentists!
- 13th February: Galentine’s / Palentine’s Day
- 14th February: Valentine’s Day
- 17th February: Random Acts of Kindness Day – a great opportunity to ‘give back’ to your followers or community with a giveaway or kindness contest
- 21st February: Shrove Tuesday
- 22nd February: Ash Wednesday
Did you find this post helpful? Will you be using any of these ideas in your content strategy for February?