Introducing Cosmetic PR
Who we are, what we do, how we can help
Hi, we’re Cosmetic PR.
You may have heard of us via our work with the Safety In Beauty Campaign, or perhaps our ongoing projects with some of the world’s biggest aesthetic & medical names, such as InMode.
But if you haven’t, we’re here today to introduce ourselves in a little more detail – and to explain exactly how we can help your medical, aesthetic, beauty and / or wellness brand achieve your PR goals and heightened recognition.
What do we do?
We specialise in all things digital, as well as PR and business development. We’re a a fullservice, boutique public relations agency who work exclusively with beauty, medical aesthetics and wellness brands across the UK – and the world.
From devising effective PR campaigns to throwing the best events in town, to design and content creation (including newsletters, social media consultancy, blog posts and more)… and from working with key press to scouting out the best influencer talent for your brand; we have you covered.
That’s just the tip of the iceberg – click here to email us to arrange a discovery call to find out more and put your goals into motion.
Our Director, Lucy Hilson, has over 15 years experience working in PR & Digital Marketing – and her expertise, industry contacts and passion for the fields we work in ensures Cosmetic PR stand head and shoulders above our competitors; for an unparalleled level of service, customer care and vision.
Why is PR important?
“Publicity is absolutely crucial. A good PR story is infinitely more effective than a front-page ad.” – Richard Branson
“If I was down to my last dollar, I’d spend it on public relations.” – Bill Gates
And if the words of Richard Branson and Bill Gates weren’t enough, here’s a few more reasons why PR campaign is important in running a successful business.
What can investing in good PR do for your business?
Investing in good PR can…
- Build the reputation of your brand
- Increase brand awareness and exposure to your target demographic
- Help to increase enquiries, bookings and sales
- Establish you as an expert within your field
- Give your brand further credibility
- Increase the profitability & longevity of your business
How is PR different from advertising?
- Advertising is very sales-led. It’s black and white, and clearly paid for
- Advertising is you saying your brand is good. But PR is someone else saying it for you
- PR and a strong PR campaign builds trust. Whereas the consumer can be sceptical of being ‘sold to’ by an advert
- Don’t get us wrong – advertising has its place within your business plan and can work really well in creating brand awareness in some sectors. But in an industry – and a world – where trust and a sense of transparency is vital, PR plays a huge, huge role.
Want to find out more?
Click here to email us and take your brand to the next level this year